Source Discovery (Virtual Course)
Source Discovery is the discipline of finding, indexing and managing the sources you need to give you a competitive advantage, whether in business, national policy or life. A rich source base can enhance insight and perspective. It can help us identify new voices and pick up on trends and ideas we would otherwise be oblivious to. Indeed, our preference for the familiar can blind us to the abundance of quality resources available on the web.
Over two half-day sessions, we'll show you to improve source discovery and awareness in your organisation. We'll introduce you to the proprietary frameworks we use to help our clients expand their source base. We'll also show you the many tips, tricks and tools you can use to find new sources with ease and speed.
On completion of this webinar you will know how to:
- Enhance your source awareness and that of your team
- Use our "Source Checklist" to improve source discovery
- Use our OSINT Source Taxonomy to find unconventional sources
- Discover new sources using popular web and social media platforms
- Mine the web for source lists generated by others
What You Receive
- A full set of slides in PDF
2 Half Days: 13:30 - 17:00
- No previous knowledge required
- Access to a Windows or Mac-based laptop or PC
- Install Google's Chrome browser and Zoom
- Open a Google account if you do not have one already