- i-intelligence GmbH is a strategic intelligence consultancy registered in Zurich, Switzerland (UID CHE-112.005.424) and located at Hallwylstrasse 54, 8004 Zurich, Switzerland.
- The policy applies to this website and any other online services operated by our company. The policy was developed in accordance with the Federal Data Protection Act (FDA) of Switzerland, and the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Our website was developed by by Refined Practice KlG, a co-operative partnership based in Uster, Switzerland. The website is maintained by i-intelligence in collaboration with Refined Practice.
- A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of your browser so that our website can remember who you are.
- This website does not use any tracking cookies, which is why you do not see a cookie notice when visiting our website. Session cookies may be installed on your computer when registering for one of our courses. These are within the scope of GDPR as they do not track you and are required for the proper functioning of this site.
- These session cookies will remain on your browser until you delete them. You can adjust your browser settings to accept or reject cookies per your preferences, and to delete them automatically.
- Course Registration Data
- When registering for one of our online or offline courses you will be required to provide personal data such as your name and contact details, your professional title, your physical address (or that of your employer), your payment details, and other personally identifiable information.
- This information will only be retained by us for the purpose of processing your application and your invoice, and for appraising you on the status of our courses.
- The processing of this data is based on Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR, if your request is related to the execution of a contract or if it is necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures. In all other cases, the processing is based on your consent (Article 6 (1) a GDPR) and / or on our legitimate interests (Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR), since we have a legitimate interest in the effective processing of requests addressed to us.
- If you are concerned about submitting your personal details via our online contact form, feel free to contact us by telephone or regular mail. Our full contact details are provided in the footer below.
- Web Services
- When registering to one of our web services, you may be required to provide personal information such as your name and contact details, your professional title, your physical address (or that of your employer), your payment details, and other personally identifiable information.
- The information will be retained by us, pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b of the GDPR, with a view to delivering our services per the terms and conditions agreed to on registration.
We use a number of third-party tools to support our business activities:
- Email Communications
- Any enquiries submitted via our contact form, and any information provided therein will be stored by us to process your request. We will not share this information with any third parties.
- Subscribers to our mailing list are welcomed to unsubscribe at any time. Once a subscription is cancelled, all personal information is deleted from our mailing lists.
- Site Analytics
- Third Party Content
Data Security and Retention
- i-intelligence GmbH is fully committed to protecting your information. We have implemented all necessary measures to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of any data held under our control. These measures are in full compliance with generally accepted best practices, as well as Swiss and EU legal norms.
- Your information will remain strictly confidential. We will not sell, rent, share or release such information unless ordered to do so by a Swiss or European court of law.
- Any information submitted to us will be retained until you request its deletion, revoke your consent to its storage, or the purpose for its retention lapses.
Your Data Protection Rights
- Per the provisions of the GDPR you have the following rights:
- The right to access - You have the right to request that i-intelligence GmbH provide you with copies of any personal data and to know where and how such data has been processed, stored and used. Copies of your personal data will be provided at a fee.
- The right to rectification - You have the right to request that i-intelligence GmbH correct any information you believe is inaccurate, or to complete any information you believe to be incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that i-intelligence GmbH erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that i-intelligence GmbH restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to i-intelligence GmbH’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that i-intelligence GmbH transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- The right to file a complaint - In the event of any violation of the GDPR, you are entitled to log a complaint with the supervisory agency in the Member State you are domiciled.
- All such requests will be processed within 30 days of their receipt. If you would like to exercise any of these rights please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Per the regulations outlined in the GDPR, the data processing controller on this website is:
Chris Pallaris, Director
Tel: +41 (0) 43 243 3849
Enforcement and Accountability
Tel: +41 (0) 43 243 3849