- Your contract is with i-intelligence GmbH, a limited liability company registered in Zurich, Switzerland.
- Contracts for our research, advisory and capacity building services will comprise a formal letter of engagement outlining our terms of reference and related conditions. Please read this document carefully and feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding its contents.
- Contracts for our public courses will comprise a formal invoice acknowledging your enrolment on the courses and the terms of payment.
- There is no contract between you and any employee or associate consultant of i-intelligence GmbH. Any advice given to you by an employee or associate is given by that person on your behalf in a private capacity. i-intelligence GmbH assumes no liability here.
- The advice we provide is exclusively for you or your organisation. It does not constitute advice to any third party to whom you may wish to share it.
- We endeavour to provide the services outlined on our website and / or in our letter of engagement with the highest possible skill and care.
- We observe all legal and ethical norms pertaining to our work and refuse to act in violation of these. Any suggestion that we do so will result in the immediate termination of our engagement.
- We reserve the right to work on multiple engagements simultaneously. However, we refrain from working for two competing companies at the same time. We will notify our clients of any conflicts of interest that may arise in the course of our work.
- We are obliged to protect and secure any information shared with us by our clients for as long as necessary. Such information is kept confidential except as required by Swiss, EU or international law.
- All original content will be returned to our clients within two weeks of the completion of our assignments or destroyed accordingly. However, any physical and digital data generated by our staff or associates in support of our clients will remain the property of i-intelligence GmbH and archived indefinitely.
- We are not responsible for any losses, penalties, surcharges, damages, interest or other liabilities arising from the use of our services or the implementation of our advice or recommendations. Clients will not make any claim (direct or indirect) against an i-intelligence employee in respect to the above.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits:
- Any claim you may have against a member, employee or consultant of i-intelligence arising out of any fraudulent or unethical behaviour
- Any liability that cannot be excluded under Swiss law
- Any liability that cannot be excluded under any professional rule or regulation.
- All employees and associate consultants of I-intelligence GmbH shall be entitled to the benefit of these provisions.
Fees and Expenses
- All fees and expenses are set out in our letter of engagement or provided online. Our fees are set on a case-by-case basis and are determined by the nature and duration of the work we undertake, or the location(s) we are asked to operate in.
- All additional expenses are discussed with the client and then charged at cost. Alternatively, clients are welcomed to assign a budget within which we are obliged to work.
- Invoices for fees, expenses and disbursements (payments to third parties incurred on your behalf) are payable in full within 30 days of receipt, unless alternate arrangements have been made.
- We reserve the right to suspend the provision of additional services until all outstanding sums are paid in full.
- Participants who access our course content (in whole or in part) but fail to attend the course or leave mid-way through are still liable for the full fee, even if this has yet to be paid.
- Withdrawal Policy - Participants wishing to withdraw from a course are entitled to a full refund of the course fee, provided this request is received within two weeks (14 days) of the start date. Thereafter, participants will be charged a cancellation fee of EUR 200. All outstanding funds will be reimbursed. Associated bank charges will be borne by the client. No refunds are granted after the course has formally commenced.
- Course Transfer Policy - If you cannot attend a scheduled course, you may request a transfer to another course. This request should be received within two weeks (14 days) of the start date. Thereafter, our Withdrawal Policy will come into effect.
- Participant Transfers - Organisations are welcomed to send a different participant to the course if the original subscriber cannot attend. This request should be received within one week (7 days) of the start date. Thereafter, our Withdrawal Policy will come into effect.
- Course Confirmation - Courses will only be run if there is a sufficient number of participants. All participants will be notified as to the status of the course at least one month prior to the start date.
- Course Amendments - We reserve the right to amend our prices, dates and course content and will provide adequate notice when doing so.
- Course Cancellation - If an in-person course is cancelled, i-intelligence GmbH will refund the full course fee but will not be held responsible for any travel or accommodation fees incurred by the participant. We recommend that all travel arrangements are flexible or fully refundable.
- Late payments - Our payment terms are set at 30 days. Late payments are subject to a 10 per cent late payment fee on the total value of the invoice, unless negotiated beforehand.
Web and Social Media Content
- The content of this website was compiled with the utmost care. However, we do not guarantee its accuracy or completeness.
- Any content published via our blog reflects the opinions of the author(s) and not those of i-intelligence GmbH.
- The i-intelligence website contains links to other websites. These websites are the responsibility of their respective owners. While we monitor the sites we link to, we have no influence over their content and cannot be held liable for any risks associated with their use. The inclusion of these links does not imply an endorsement on the part of i-intelligence or its staff.
- Third party content shared via our social media channels reflects the opinions of the author(s) involved and not those of i-intelligence GmbH. The sharing of this content does not imply an endorsement on the part of i-intelligence GmbH or its staff.
- Email is our preferred mode of information exchange. However, as with other means of delivery this carries with it the risk of inadvertent misdirection or non-delivery. It is also the responsibility of the recipient to carry out a virus check on any attachments received from us or any of our project partners.
- All risks connected with the sending or receipt of commercially sensitive information relating to your business are borne by you. If you are reluctant to accept this risk, you should notify us in writing that email is not an acceptable mode of communication.
- Communications from us to you should not be disclosed or passed on to any third party without our prior written consent where marked confidential or where it is apparent from the circumstances that such communication is intended only for you. We accept no liability for any disclosure by you to any third party without such consent and will require you to make good to us any costs or liability incurred in dealing with any claim from any such third party.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
- All content on the i-intelligence website remains the exclusive property of i-intelligence GmbH unless otherwise stated.
- All training materials remain the exclusive property of i-intelligence GmbH and may not be copied or disseminated without a formal license agreement or prior written consent.
- Legal claims can only be made against i-intelligence GmbH and not its employees or associated.
- All agreements and engagements are governed and construed n accordance with the laws of Switzerland and / or the Canton of Zurich. Accordingly, the jurisdiction for all legal claims is Switzerland and / or the Canton of Zurich.
We welcome all feedback on our products and services, as well as on the performance of our staff. You are welcomed to submit your feedback in writing to email@example.com. Please provide sufficient detail on the nature of our complaint so that we can investigate your concerns fully. We will confirm receipt and provide you with a written response within five working days.