OSINT: Monitoring the Web (Virtual Course)
If information is power, knowing how to automate the collection of information will make you more powerful still. Moreover, doing so need not cost you or your organisation thousands of euros per month. With the right tools, real-time intelligence can be had for less than a EUR 100 per year, or nothing at all.
This course will show you how to build a customised web monitoring dashboard of your own. Over two sessions we'll show you how to automate the collection of information from a variety of web and social media sources. Whether you're looking to monitor customers, competitors, industries, countries, job opportunities or specific topics of interest, this course is for you.
On completion of this course you will know how to:
- Build a free web-monitoring dashboard
- Monitor web and social media content
- Integrate your favourite social media platforms to facilitate sharing
- Effectively process the flood of real-time information
- Maintain your dashboard over time
What You Receive
- A full set of course slides and user guides
- Six months of post-course support
- A certificate of completion
2 Half Days
Please observe the following requirements:
- You will need a Windows or Mac laptop (tablet computers are not recommended)
- Install Google Chrome. You will be required to install a range of browser extensions, so it is important that you have administrative rights to your laptop
- Install Zoom
- Set up a Google account to facilitate the use of different tools
- A second monitor is recommended but not essential
Additional software requirements will be sent prior to the start of the course.