So You Want to be an Intelligence Analyst?
A successful intelligence career does not require a fast car and a license to kill. Analytic roles are many and varied and are ideally suited to those who enjoy grappling with problems and ideas. But where do you find such roles and what is expected of you when you get one? What are the disciplines you must master and how do you position yourself for long-term success?
This webinar will provide guidance on:
- The variety of analytic roles open to graduates and young professionals
- The mindset and skillset needed to work in an analytic role
- Employer expectations and how to manage them
- Building your online profile
- How to find job vacancies and learning opportunities on the web
What You Receive
- A full set of slides in PDF
- An index of job titles / roles you can use to automate your job search
You will be provided with a Zoom link on registration.